Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My (Jessica's) Hero's

Jesus who died for us all(the thought will forever take my breath away!),My husband who has persevered through so much, My Dad and Mom who took on adoption,My Grandpa Jones who loved the Lord with his whole being,My sister-in-law Teresa who is the best example of how a wife and mother should be,my great friend Shannon who has lost and still pour's out love,all our military now and then who gave/give there lives for our freedom,missionaries who serve our Lord and give their lives for Jesus,anyone who goes to college and finishes,all the great moms who love their kids,dads who rock,pastor's and their wives.

1 comment:

shannon said...

wow jess....i am honored and speechless. but more importantly, i genuinely see you as a hero too. your strength, perseverance, and faith is unmountable. with every challenge that has been placed before you, your faith and confidence in God's love and care for you has grown stronger. since the moment i met you, you have touched my heart, and year after year, you continue to deeply touch me and my family. the ways in which you have touched me/us is unmeasurable and indescribable. i love you to the moon and back (and back and forth again again throughout eternity).