Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend fun with Dad and Mom

This weekend my Dad and Mom came up to visit me. (They are in Yuma for the winter.) So on Friday they were suppose to have made it by 3pm. Wellll they took a little detour and came in at 7ish...

On Saturday, we headed out to the Tempe Art Festival. It was awesome and the crowd was large. I took photo's all day just to find out that I had forgotten to put my CF card in my camera!!!! Yep, I could not believe it either! Silly silly me! When we stood waiting for the shuttle bus to arrive and take us back to the car, I took these pictures.You could say they were laughing at me for the CF card thing...but that was BEFORE this photo! =0)It was a great day and my parents are troopers!

Then on Sunday we headed to church to see Sydney and Grant in a Christmas program. It was great and Sydney and Grant were little pros dancing and singing.Afterwards, Dad, Mom and Myself headed to a great little place in Gilbert called Joes Farmhouse Grill. I decided I wanted to do a little portrait shoot with them. Here are a few cute shots!

No comments: